Since the early days, we have been closely monitoring the global impact of COVID-19. The situation has now been declared as a pandemic by the World Health Organization. Thousands of people across the world are affected by the illness and the situation now is quite dynamic. We are concerned and committed to the health and well-being of our associates, customers, and all the stakeholders.
Here are some of the ways RoundSqr is playing its part in minimizing the risk of the virus’ spread:
- Information: We are staying up-to-date on the latest developments via face-to-face, email and general broadcasts. The actions we are taking include monitoring resources such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC); the World Health Organization (WHO); the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW), our local public health department; maps of reported cases and testing/ treatment progress, and ensuring that all of us have access to the correct information.
- Workplace hygiene: Facilitating alchohol-based handwash, disinfecting oft-used surfaces regularly, and so on.
- Gatherings: We have postponed all our in-house events that involve gatherings (including herAIstory and HackAttack) as well as limited our participation in external events.
- Travel: All travel for March and April (in-bound and outbound) have been cancelled unless it is absolutely business critical.
- Visitors: Minimized to the largest extent possible, including all interviews being conducted virtually.
- Preparation: We have enabled work from home for all our team members.
- Access: We have created email@example.com for our stakeholders’ use, for any sort of information and communication they may require.
- Continued Service: We are ensuring our clients (current and prospective) that our associates continue to provide you with uninterrupted, dependable service, in accordance with current guidance and our safety measures.
- Request: We request everyone to do a fact-check before they share / forward any information.
We, at RoundSqr, are indebted to the doctors, nurses, volunteers, healthcare practitioners, public health experts, house-keeping staff and everyone else who are helping the citizens of the world in these times.
Here is hoping that the pandemic ends soon…
Kiran Kumar Kuchimanchi, CEO.