- We are seeking an AWS Architect who has in-depth knowledge of key AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, Autoscaling, Load Balancer, Certification manager, IAM, Elastic cache, EBS, RDS, CloudFront, VPC, AWS Lambda, Cloud Watch, and Cloud Trail, Building CI/CD pipeline, enabling innovation through continuous deployment in DevOps with technologies like Chef, Jenkin, and Puppet, Code pipeline of AWS.
- Setting up the services and infrastructure needs for web & mobile scale-out applications using Memcache or Redis, RDBMS (MySQL, AWS Aurora, Oracle, SQL Server, and Postgres), and NoSQL (Amazon DynamoDB, MongoDB, and Cassandra) data stores, building IoT use cases and implementing big data analytics w/ technologies like Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Amazon Redshift, and Amazon Kinesis.
- Can use automation tools for infra deployments AWS Cloud formation, Ansible, Terraform.
Number of position(s): 1 FTE
Years of Experience: 5+ years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analysis, and design of enterprise-wide systems.
- Ensuring customers are following best practices, guidance, and recommendations to develop cloud solutions.
- Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads.
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients.
- Define Migration strategy to move an application to the cloud.
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create a bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3, etc.) and tools.
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets.
- Design the HA / DR strategies.
- Set up processes, services, and tools around the cloud.
- Oversee the build of the environment.
- Execute migration plan.
- Validate the environment to meet all security and compliance controls.
- Good understanding and implementation of CI/CD pipelines.